UPDATE: Effective Wednesday, 3/18/20 – While virtual services will still be available to customers (see below for more info), All Kentucky Career Centers will close their doors to the public. These closures now include the locations of Covington, CVG, Florence, Williamstown, and Carrollton. Visit https://nkcareercenter.org/covid-19/ for additional information.
VIRTUAL SERVICES ARE STILL AVAILABLE TO JOB SEEKERS AND EMPLOYERS through online, phone, chat, and email formats. To contact a specialist for career services or guidance, visit https://nkcareercenter.org/home/contactfy21/
Or call a local career center:
Kentucky Career Center, Covington To reach a specialist, call (859) 292-6666.
Kentucky Career Center, Florence To reach a specialist, call (859) 372-8400.
Kentucky Career Center, Williamstown To reach a specialist, call (859) 428-7519.
Kentucky Career Center, Carrollton To reach a specialist, call (502) 662-0319.
CVG Career Center/ Kentucky Career Center. To reach a specialist, call (859) 767-6952.
Rural counties of Gallatin, Owen, and Pendleton may access virtual career services by contacting the following: email@example.com or (859) 428-7519.
- Kindred at Home in Ft. Mitchell is looking for a compassionate & experienced RN to fill this full time position. Le… http://t.co/42aVS1ONTP 2 hours ago
- Are you reliable, have at least 6 months of manufacturing experience and a HS Diploma/GED? Mubea has 20 full-time p… http://t.co/F6dAXNI69j 1 day ago
- Have you recently graduated with an Auto Tech Degree, or have at least 6 months experience in auto maintenance? If… http://t.co/mA76I5QrT5 2 days ago
- Have warehouse, powered pallet jack/forklifts experience? Pepsico has a fulltime second shift position open. For mo… http://t.co/1luHwAHqNe 3 days ago
- RT @brightoncenter : @NKYCareerCenter is hosting the next virtual resume workshop on August 12 from 2:00-3:30pm. Learn tips & tricks to buil… 4 days ago