UPDATE: Effective Monday, October 19, 2020 – Limited onsite in-person services are available at the Kentucky Career Centers in Northern Kentucky by appointment only.
Onsite Unemployment Insurance Services are currently unavailable due to limited Unemployment Insurance staff availability. For questions regarding Unemployment Insurance, please call 502-564-2900 or visit kcc.ky.gov.
Kentucky Career Centers services for Employers and Job Seekers are available virtually. Employers can connect with a Business Development Specialist and Job Seekers can work with a Talent Development Specialist.
Or call a local career center:
Kentucky Career Center, Covington – to reach a specialist, call (859) 292-6666.
Kentucky Career Center, Florence – to reach a specialist, call (859) 372-8400.
CVG Career Center/ Kentucky Career Center (by appointment only)
3087 Terminal Drive, Hebron, KY 41048, (859) 767-6952
Kentucky Career Center, Carrollton (by appointment only)
1720 Highland Ave., Suite A, Carrollton, KY 41008, (502) 662-0319
Kentucky Career Center, Williamstown (by appointment only)
390 N Main St, Williamstown, KY 41097, (859) 428-7519
To access services in Gallatin, Owen, and Pendleton Counties, contact a Talent Development Specialist or (859) 428-7519.
The Kentucky Career Centers are following Kentucky Healthy at Work protocols, including social distancing and face masks.
- Do you have 3-5 yrs experience in electrical & mechanical troubleshooting field? Able to read and interpret electri… http://t.co/EkmBnC9mPE 3 hours ago
- Check out this opportunity to work for the Campbell County Detention Center! There are a number of good jobs avail… http://t.co/1lu5NXs5xt 16 hours ago
- Looking for a new career path? Why not check out BOGE? They are searching for 8 candidates to fill these Operator p… http://t.co/Aa5WtHum8I 23 hours ago
- TruGreen is seeking a Customer Service Representative. If you set high standards for Excellence, integrity and cust… http://t.co/GswwCm0mUQ 2 days ago
- Looking for employment? Check out these full & part-time opportunities through Close the Loop! #manufacturing… http://t.co/AzROInuDCk 3 days ago