The Youth Response Team recently held its second meeting at the Covington Career Center. By serving “Opportunity Youth”, the Youth Response Team works to reconnect youth aged 16 to 24, not in school, not working and at an imminent risk of being disconnected. Opportunity Youth face a range of challenges including limited community resources, a lack of family support, struggles academically, and inadequate assistance from systems charged with serving them. A collaboration between Core Partner agencies that serve this population developed recommendations in five core outcomes. The Youth Response Team will build the foundation of its work within the five core outcomes (stable housing; permanent connections; education, training, and employment; health and social/emotional well-being; and self-sufficiency) and within three parameters (no cost or low-cost strategies or align existing funding; significant funding would be needed to pilot and/or implement; and public Policy issues to advance). If you are interested in participating on the Youth Response Team, contact Katie Jo Kirkpatrick (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ABM will be at our Career Center in Covington one week from today! Come see us to learn more about their open posi… http://t.co/CbXblQFt0f 4 hours ago
- Atrium is seeking a full-time Front Desk Supervisor to carry out smooth operating procedures, assist with recruiti… http://t.co/deJervYtnd 6 hours ago
- ASM Global has an excellent & immediate opening for an Operations Manager at BB&T Arena in Highland Heights, KY. Wa… http://t.co/pX3iHPLLHg 1 day ago
- We were excited to welcome our very first Commonwealth Coders cohort of participants/students for a Program Orienta… http://t.co/iuPT6eFR6F 1 day ago
- We have a great lineup of employers for our In Demand Career Days this week. Stop by our Covington location at 1324… http://t.co/CFKBPlS2dw 3 days ago
- Do you have at least 1 yr. of transportation management experience in the food distribution industry & knowledge ab… http://t.co/DaS5bDZg0P 4 days ago