The Youth Response Team recently held its second meeting at the Covington Career Center. By serving “Opportunity Youth”, the Youth Response Team works to reconnect youth aged 16 to 24, not in school, not working and at an imminent risk of being disconnected. Opportunity Youth face a range of challenges including limited community resources, a lack of family support, struggles academically, and inadequate assistance from systems charged with serving them. A collaboration between Core Partner agencies that serve this population developed recommendations in five core outcomes. The Youth Response Team will build the foundation of its work within the five core outcomes (stable housing; permanent connections; education, training, and employment; health and social/emotional well-being; and self-sufficiency) and within three parameters (no cost or low-cost strategies or align existing funding; significant funding would be needed to pilot and/or implement; and public Policy issues to advance). If you are interested in participating on the Youth Response Team, contact Katie Jo Kirkpatrick (email@example.com).
- Maxim is looking for 2 driven individuals who understand the importance of hard work, continuous development & dedi… http://t.co/l7slW4WoV7 4 months ago
- There's a lot happening next week at KY Career Center-NKY! On Monday alone, Wagstaff will be at KCC-Covington & Ar… http://t.co/KEQKx3xMY4 4 months ago
- Employers: mark your calendar! Coming in November, the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and NKY - Society of… http://t.co/MXExjPT14x 4 months ago
- 👷♂️Nucor is hiring! This position will be responsible for maintaining the facility electrical & control systems. D… http://t.co/QW4Lhu3bMz 4 months ago
- FedEx will be at our Career Center in Covington this Thursday! Make plans to stop by to see what awesome jobs they… http://t.co/k9N0CnGu06 4 months ago
- Do you have at least one 1 yr. of administrative experience? Are you customer service driven, detailed oriented, ha… http://t.co/orXdHGvDxX 4 months ago