The Youth Response Team recently held its second meeting at the Covington Career Center. By serving “Opportunity Youth”, the Youth Response Team works to reconnect youth aged 16 to 24, not in school, not working and at an imminent risk of being disconnected. Opportunity Youth face a range of challenges including limited community resources, a lack of family support, struggles academically, and inadequate assistance from systems charged with serving them. A collaboration between Core Partner agencies that serve this population developed recommendations in five core outcomes. The Youth Response Team will build the foundation of its work within the five core outcomes (stable housing; permanent connections; education, training, and employment; health and social/emotional well-being; and self-sufficiency) and within three parameters (no cost or low-cost strategies or align existing funding; significant funding would be needed to pilot and/or implement; and public Policy issues to advance). If you are interested in participating on the Youth Response Team, contact Katie Jo Kirkpatrick (email@example.com).
- Dana Incorporated is hiring! Starting wage is $17/hour. Check it out! #NowHiring http://t.co/b3TDqN5cX6 2 hours ago
- ‼️ Need a little assistance along your journey to success?? We’ve got you covered! OPEN TO ALL! Join us at our ne… http://t.co/aZzgbj9sC7 49 mins ago
- RT @brightoncenter : Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felony bet… 6 days ago
- Open INTERVIEWS at Steel Technologies (Ghent, KY) ⬇️⬇️⬇️ http://t.co/G6qlank20Y 6 days ago
- Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felon… http://t.co/crkkzcdFaV 1 week ago
- Frito-Lay is hiring! Simply scan the QR code or visit the website on the flyer to register for their hiring event!… http://t.co/um9XlkBPFf 1 week ago