The first annual Regional Job Fair, led by the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board and TENCO Workforce Development Board, was recently held in Maysville, Kentucky. It was the first time two of Kentucky’s Workforce Development Areas jointly coordinate a regional job fair to serve businesses, job seekers, and students from 18 counties in the Commonwealth. The regional job fair featured 42 companies from the Northern Kentucky and TENCO areas which represented the Advanced Manufacturing, Construction & Trades, Government Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Information Technology/Business/Finance and Transportation & Logistics sectors. The job fair focused on high school students during the morning session and opened to all job seekers for the afternoon session. Of the 238 job seekers, employers talked to 163 students and 75 potential employees. A huge thank you to the event sponsor, Citizens Deposit Bank.
- Dana Incorporated is hiring! Starting wage is $17/hour. Check it out! #NowHiring http://t.co/b3TDqN5cX6 4 hours ago
- ‼️ Need a little assistance along your journey to success?? We’ve got you covered! OPEN TO ALL! Join us at our ne… http://t.co/aZzgbj9sC7 1 hour ago
- RT @brightoncenter : Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felony bet… 6 days ago
- Open INTERVIEWS at Steel Technologies (Ghent, KY) ⬇️⬇️⬇️ http://t.co/G6qlank20Y 6 days ago
- Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felon… http://t.co/crkkzcdFaV 7 days ago
- Frito-Lay is hiring! Simply scan the QR code or visit the website on the flyer to register for their hiring event!… http://t.co/um9XlkBPFf 1 week ago