The first annual Regional Job Fair, led by the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board and TENCO Workforce Development Board, was recently held in Maysville, Kentucky. It was the first time two of Kentucky’s Workforce Development Areas jointly coordinate a regional job fair to serve businesses, job seekers, and students from 18 counties in the Commonwealth. The regional job fair featured 42 companies from the Northern Kentucky and TENCO areas which represented the Advanced Manufacturing, Construction & Trades, Government Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Information Technology/Business/Finance and Transportation & Logistics sectors. The job fair focused on high school students during the morning session and opened to all job seekers for the afternoon session. Of the 238 job seekers, employers talked to 163 students and 75 potential employees. A huge thank you to the event sponsor, Citizens Deposit Bank.
- ABM will be at our Career Center in Covington one week from today! Come see us to learn more about their open posi… http://t.co/CbXblQFt0f 2 hours ago
- Atrium is seeking a full-time Front Desk Supervisor to carry out smooth operating procedures, assist with recruiti… http://t.co/deJervYtnd 4 hours ago
- ASM Global has an excellent & immediate opening for an Operations Manager at BB&T Arena in Highland Heights, KY. Wa… http://t.co/pX3iHPLLHg 1 day ago
- We were excited to welcome our very first Commonwealth Coders cohort of participants/students for a Program Orienta… http://t.co/iuPT6eFR6F 1 day ago
- We have a great lineup of employers for our In Demand Career Days this week. Stop by our Covington location at 1324… http://t.co/CFKBPlS2dw 3 days ago
- Do you have at least 1 yr. of transportation management experience in the food distribution industry & knowledge ab… http://t.co/DaS5bDZg0P 3 days ago