The first annual Regional Job Fair, led by the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board and TENCO Workforce Development Board, was recently held in Maysville, Kentucky. It was the first time two of Kentucky’s Workforce Development Areas jointly coordinate a regional job fair to serve businesses, job seekers, and students from 18 counties in the Commonwealth. The regional job fair featured 42 companies from the Northern Kentucky and TENCO areas which represented the Advanced Manufacturing, Construction & Trades, Government Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Information Technology/Business/Finance and Transportation & Logistics sectors. The job fair focused on high school students during the morning session and opened to all job seekers for the afternoon session. Of the 238 job seekers, employers talked to 163 students and 75 potential employees. A huge thank you to the event sponsor, Citizens Deposit Bank.
- Maxim is looking for 2 driven individuals who understand the importance of hard work, continuous development & dedi… http://t.co/l7slW4WoV7 4 months ago
- There's a lot happening next week at KY Career Center-NKY! On Monday alone, Wagstaff will be at KCC-Covington & Ar… http://t.co/KEQKx3xMY4 4 months ago
- Employers: mark your calendar! Coming in November, the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and NKY - Society of… http://t.co/MXExjPT14x 4 months ago
- 👷♂️Nucor is hiring! This position will be responsible for maintaining the facility electrical & control systems. D… http://t.co/QW4Lhu3bMz 4 months ago
- FedEx will be at our Career Center in Covington this Thursday! Make plans to stop by to see what awesome jobs they… http://t.co/k9N0CnGu06 4 months ago
- Do you have at least one 1 yr. of administrative experience? Are you customer service driven, detailed oriented, ha… http://t.co/orXdHGvDxX 4 months ago