The first annual Regional Job Fair, led by the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board and TENCO Workforce Development Board, was recently held in Maysville, Kentucky. It was the first time two of Kentucky’s Workforce Development Areas jointly coordinate a regional job fair to serve businesses, job seekers, and students from 18 counties in the Commonwealth. The regional job fair featured 42 companies from the Northern Kentucky and TENCO areas which represented the Advanced Manufacturing, Construction & Trades, Government Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Information Technology/Business/Finance and Transportation & Logistics sectors. The job fair focused on high school students during the morning session and opened to all job seekers for the afternoon session. Of the 238 job seekers, employers talked to 163 students and 75 potential employees. A huge thank you to the event sponsor, Citizens Deposit Bank.
- ATTENTION EMPLOYERS! You are invited to join our upcoming Discover KCC, a virtual orientation to the KY Career Cen… http://t.co/EoGtJROjzN 4 hours ago
- Lowe's is hiring! Visit them on either March 3rd or March 17th to learn more! #HiringEvent http://t.co/uSrnoEUbyQ 1 day ago
- 🧡💜 Thanks to Korey and Mary from @FedEx for joining us at The Owen County Public Library yesterday. We hope to garn… http://t.co/OeWeot1zvt 1 day ago
- Great opportunities at Crown Services, check it out below! ⬇ 📞 Call 859-371-7898 to discuss further. @CrownServices http://t.co/WVvmES4iIG 2 days ago
- 🎼🎸 Looking for a new career? The Guitar Center is hiring an Operations Manager for their Florence store. If you hav… http://t.co/WBQmdPo8Uz 2 days ago
- Do you have 3 yrs. of experience in manufacturing? Associate's Degree? Proficient in computer skills & able to read… http://t.co/unJW9EfBh9 3 days ago