Thank you for taking the time to complete the Request for Proposals (RFP) Pre Scoring Evaluation. You will be receiving a copy of your answers shortly, it will be delivered to the same email that you used to complete the survey. WIB staff recommends that you save a copy or print these answers out, along with any comments or notes you may have taken and bring them to the October 13th P/Y committee meeting when the real-time scoring and results of the RFP process will be completed.
Please reach out to WIB staff if you have questions or concerns.
- ABM will be at our Career Center in Covington one week from today! Come see us to learn more about their open posi… http://t.co/CbXblQFt0f 4 hours ago
- Atrium is seeking a full-time Front Desk Supervisor to carry out smooth operating procedures, assist with recruiti… http://t.co/deJervYtnd 6 hours ago
- ASM Global has an excellent & immediate opening for an Operations Manager at BB&T Arena in Highland Heights, KY. Wa… http://t.co/pX3iHPLLHg 1 day ago
- We were excited to welcome our very first Commonwealth Coders cohort of participants/students for a Program Orienta… http://t.co/iuPT6eFR6F 1 day ago
- We have a great lineup of employers for our In Demand Career Days this week. Stop by our Covington location at 1324… http://t.co/CFKBPlS2dw 3 days ago
- Do you have at least 1 yr. of transportation management experience in the food distribution industry & knowledge ab… http://t.co/DaS5bDZg0P 3 days ago