Thank you for taking the time to complete the Request for Proposals (RFP) Pre Scoring Evaluation. You will be receiving a copy of your answers shortly, it will be delivered to the same email that you used to complete the survey. WIB staff recommends that you save a copy or print these answers out, along with any comments or notes you may have taken and bring them to the October 13th P/Y committee meeting when the real-time scoring and results of the RFP process will be completed.
Please reach out to WIB staff if you have questions or concerns.
- Maxim is looking for 2 driven individuals who understand the importance of hard work, continuous development & dedi… http://t.co/l7slW4WoV7 4 months ago
- There's a lot happening next week at KY Career Center-NKY! On Monday alone, Wagstaff will be at KCC-Covington & Ar… http://t.co/KEQKx3xMY4 4 months ago
- Employers: mark your calendar! Coming in November, the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and NKY - Society of… http://t.co/MXExjPT14x 4 months ago
- 👷♂️Nucor is hiring! This position will be responsible for maintaining the facility electrical & control systems. D… http://t.co/QW4Lhu3bMz 4 months ago
- FedEx will be at our Career Center in Covington this Thursday! Make plans to stop by to see what awesome jobs they… http://t.co/k9N0CnGu06 4 months ago
- Do you have at least one 1 yr. of administrative experience? Are you customer service driven, detailed oriented, ha… http://t.co/orXdHGvDxX 4 months ago