The Executive Committee of the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board will hold an Emergency Meeting on Monday, March 30, 2020, at 2 pm. This meeting will take place virtually via Zoom. During the meeting, the Executive Committee will review the current contract timeline for Operator and Direct Services and consideration, in light of COVID-19 Global Pandemic, next steps related to contract and ongoing RFP process. For more additional information, please reference the meeting agenda.
- ABM will be at our Career Center in Covington one week from today! Come see us to learn more about their open posi… http://t.co/CbXblQFt0f 3 hours ago
- Atrium is seeking a full-time Front Desk Supervisor to carry out smooth operating procedures, assist with recruiti… http://t.co/deJervYtnd 5 hours ago
- ASM Global has an excellent & immediate opening for an Operations Manager at BB&T Arena in Highland Heights, KY. Wa… http://t.co/pX3iHPLLHg 1 day ago
- We were excited to welcome our very first Commonwealth Coders cohort of participants/students for a Program Orienta… http://t.co/iuPT6eFR6F 1 day ago
- We have a great lineup of employers for our In Demand Career Days this week. Stop by our Covington location at 1324… http://t.co/CFKBPlS2dw 3 days ago
- Do you have at least 1 yr. of transportation management experience in the food distribution industry & knowledge ab… http://t.co/DaS5bDZg0P 3 days ago