The Executive Committee of the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board will hold an Emergency Meeting on Monday, March 30, 2020, at 2 pm. This meeting will take place virtually via Zoom. During the meeting, the Executive Committee will review the current contract timeline for Operator and Direct Services and consideration, in light of COVID-19 Global Pandemic, next steps related to contract and ongoing RFP process. For more additional information, please reference the meeting agenda.
- SIMOS was meeting with job seekers at our KCC-Covington today! It's a beautiful day to get a job! #NowHiring http://t.co/9m1RHM25OF 21 hours ago
- KCC-Williamstown is holding a Job Search Success workshop on April 29th (9:00 am - 12:00 pm). If you're a job seek… http://t.co/tX03kdR804 1 day ago
- 🔦 Job Seeker Spotlight: Bridgett Butler obtained a certification in Business and Computer Technologies through the… http://t.co/rPMLdYdAqN 2 days ago
- Calling all job seekers! Napoleon is meeting with interested job applicants at our KCC-Williamstown right now! Co… http://t.co/8vQDCGC6zr 2 days ago
- Interested in an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY to get started in your IT career? Check this out! Free computer + an incredi… http://t.co/jfBRMGK7cj 6 days ago
- Our Youth Talent Development Specialist, Hayley Franklin got to join Owen County Schools today for a Resume Buildin… http://t.co/th6JlvpHLv 7 days ago