The Kentucky Career Centers recently partnered with the Owen County Public Library to host the Keep Calm and Work On Job Fair. This premier hiring event brought leading regional employers together to showcase many different career opportunities. Job seekers were able to speak with employers and gather information on available positions along with assistance in updating their resume, learned about regional training programs and explored the many Kentucky Career Center services.
- Dana Incorporated is hiring! Starting wage is $17/hour. Check it out! #NowHiring http://t.co/b3TDqN5cX6 2 hours ago
- ‼️ Need a little assistance along your journey to success?? We’ve got you covered! OPEN TO ALL! Join us at our ne… http://t.co/aZzgbj9sC7 40 mins ago
- RT @brightoncenter : Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felony bet… 6 days ago
- Open INTERVIEWS at Steel Technologies (Ghent, KY) ⬇️⬇️⬇️ http://t.co/G6qlank20Y 6 days ago
- Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felon… http://t.co/crkkzcdFaV 1 week ago
- Frito-Lay is hiring! Simply scan the QR code or visit the website on the flyer to register for their hiring event!… http://t.co/um9XlkBPFf 1 week ago