Check out our many local locations across Northern Kentucky.
Who We Are
Kentucky Career Center is the area’s leading workforce development network, specializing in connecting employers with qualified workforce talent and job seekers with career opportunities.
Powered by Partnerships
Kentucky Career Center is a “One-Stop” center made-up of collaborative organizations providing career-readiness services to individuals and human resources support to employers. Partnering organizations work alongside each other with the common goals of strengthening our local talent pipeline and meeting the workforce needs of businesses. These partnerships include the following organizations:
- Brighton Center, Inc
- Council of Three Rivers American Indian Center
- Gateway Community and Technical College
- Job Corps / Horizons Youth Services
- Kenton County Public Library
- Kentucky Adult Education
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- Kentucky Career Development Office
- Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Northern Kentucky Area Development District
- Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission
- Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries
Driven by Local Businesses
Kentucky Career Center is driven by the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, made up of local business and community leaders.
Committed to You
As a team of workforce experts, Kentucky Career Center is dedicated to providing employers with qualified workforce talent and job seekers with employment, training, and educational opportunities.
Kentucky Career Center Leadership
- Correy Eimer – Kentucky Career Center Operator
- Ellen Bates Brighton Center, Inc.
- Eric Owsley – Brighton Center, Inc.
- Mindy Puckett – Brighton Center, Inc.
- Connie Schnell – KY Career Development Office
- Melissa Patchell – Northern KY Area Development District (NKADD)
- Jason Ashbrook – Northern KY Workforce Investment Board (NKWIB)
- Michelle Cobb – KY Vocational Rehabilitation
- Ryan Henson – KY Vocational Rehabilitation
- Sara Johnson – KY Vocational Rehabilitation
- Carol Leonhart – KY Vocational Rehabilitation
- Kali Clifton – Transit Authority of Northern KY (TANK)
Data Driven, Results Oriented
- Healthcare is a high-demand industry! Attend our virtual Healthcare Career Fair on Sept 24th (11:00-1:00) to talk w… http://t.co/w9SQoCi8VT 4 hours ago
- Healthcare is a high-demand industry! Attend our virtual Healthcare Career Fair on Sept 24th (11:00-1:00) to talk w… http://t.co/uchSfuKwO3 19 hours ago
- Healthcare is a high-demand industry! Attend our virtual Healthcare Career Fair on Sept 24th (11:00-1:00) to talk… http://t.co/FBdXEm14xV 2 days ago
- These positions are for Residential Courier/Delivery Drivers. The shift hours are based on your availability not t… http://t.co/bDiERoqklU 2 days ago
- Here’s another AMAZING Virtual Hiring Event opportunity- Check it out! ⬇️ Message us with your questions. Special t… http://t.co/A7fFi5o8qp 3 days ago