Who We Are
Kentucky Career Center is the area’s leading workforce development network, specializing in connecting employers with qualified workforce talent and job seekers with career opportunities.
Have questions? Would you like to connect to a career center team member?
We are here to help.
Check out our many local locations across Northern Kentucky.
Powered by Partnerships
Kentucky Career Center is a “One-Stop” center made-up of collaborative organizations providing career-readiness services to individuals and human resources support to employers. Partnering organizations work alongside each other with the common goals of strengthening our local talent pipeline and meeting the workforce needs of businesses. These partnerships include the following organizations:
- Brighton Center, Inc
- Council of Three Rivers American Indian Center
- Gateway Community and Technical College
- Job Corps / Horizons Youth Services
- Kenton County Public Library
- Kentucky Adult Education
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- Kentucky Career Development Office
- Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Northern Kentucky Area Development District
- Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission
- Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries
Driven by Local Businesses
Kentucky Career Center is driven by the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, made up of local business and community leaders.
Committed to You
As a team of workforce experts, Kentucky Career Center is dedicated to providing employers with qualified workforce talent and job seekers with employment, training, and educational opportunities.
Kentucky Career Center Leadership
- Correy Eimer – Kentucky Career Center Operator
- Ellen Bates Brighton Center, Inc.
- Eric Owsley – Brighton Center, Inc.
- Mindy Puckett – Brighton Center, Inc.
- Connie Schnell – KY Career Development Office
- Melissa Patchell – Northern KY Area Development District (NKADD)
- Tara Johnson-Noem – Northern KY Workforce Investment Board (NKWIB)
- Michelle Cobb – KY Vocational Rehabilitation
- Ryan Henson – KY Vocational Rehabilitation
- Sara Johnson – KY Vocational Rehabilitation
- Carol Leonhart – KY Vocational Rehabilitation
- Kali Clifton – Transit Authority of Northern KY (TANK)
Data Driven, Results Oriented
- Do you have 3-5 yrs experience in electrical & mechanical troubleshooting field? Able to read and interpret electri… http://t.co/EkmBnC9mPE 3 hours ago
- Check out this opportunity to work for the Campbell County Detention Center! There are a number of good jobs avail… http://t.co/1lu5NXs5xt 15 hours ago
- Looking for a new career path? Why not check out BOGE? They are searching for 8 candidates to fill these Operator p… http://t.co/Aa5WtHum8I 22 hours ago
- TruGreen is seeking a Customer Service Representative. If you set high standards for Excellence, integrity and cust… http://t.co/GswwCm0mUQ 2 days ago
- Looking for employment? Check out these full & part-time opportunities through Close the Loop! #manufacturing… http://t.co/AzROInuDCk 3 days ago