Who We Are
Kentucky Career Center is the area’s leading workforce development network, specializing in connecting employers with qualified workforce talent and job seekers with career opportunities.
Have questions? Would you like to connect to a career center team member?
We are here to help.
Check out our many local locations across Northern Kentucky.
Powered by Partnerships
Kentucky Career Center is a “One-Stop” center made-up of collaborative organizations providing career-readiness services to individuals and human resources support to employers. Partnering organizations work alongside each other with the common goals of strengthening our local talent pipeline and meeting the workforce needs of businesses. These partnerships include the following organizations:
- Brighton Center, Inc
- Council of Three Rivers American Indian Center
- Gateway Community and Technical College
- Job Corps / Horizons Youth Services
- Kenton County Public Library
- Kentucky Adult Education
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- Kentucky Career Development Office
- Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Northern Kentucky Area Development District
- Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission
- Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries
Driven by Local Businesses
Kentucky Career Center is driven by the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, made up of local business and community leaders.
Committed to You
As a team of workforce experts, Kentucky Career Center is dedicated to providing employers with qualified workforce talent and job seekers with employment, training, and educational opportunities.
Kentucky Career Center Leadership
- Douglas Beard – Brighton Center, Inc.
- Angela Becker – KY Vocational Rehabilitation
- Cyndi Clifton – Owen County Public Library
- Kail Clifton – Transit Authority of Northern KY (TANK)
- Michelle Cobb – KY Vocational Rehabilitation
- Correy Eimer – Kentucky Career Center Operator
- Melinda Ford – NKY Area Development District (NKADD)
- Christi Godman – Gateway Community & Technical College
- Wendy Hayden – NKY Community Action Commission
- Ryan Henson – KY Vocational Rehabilitation
- Pamela Hodelka – Horizons Youth Services
- Carol Leonhart – KY Vocational Rehabilitation
- Jane Myers – KY Career Development Office
- Tara Johnson-Noem – Northern KY Workforce Investment Board (NKWIB)
- Melissa Patchell – Northern KY Area Development District (NKADD)
- Mindy Puckett – Brighton Center, Inc.
- Natalie Ruppert – Kenton County Public Library
- Connie Schnell – KY Career Development Office
- Susie Skeens – Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries
- Kimberly Spreder – Brighton Center, Inc.
- Kelly Zumwalt – Pendleton County Public Library
Data Driven, Results Oriented