Melinda came to the Kentucky Career Center as a professional in career transition. Through the Kentucky Career Center, she was able to obtain career coaching and grant funding for job training, which allowed her to complete Six Sigma and Project Management Professional certifications. As a result, Melinda obtained a Business Development Manager position at a growing company!
- RT @NKYCareerCenter : Are you an employer seeking assistance with attracting and retaining qualified talent? If so, you should plan to atte… 10 mins ago
- Join a great team with @Speedway ! Drive-Thru Hiring Event TOMORROW (12/1). #hiringevent http://t.co/HVdkitoWjU 4 hours ago
- Our next DRIVE-THRU Hiring Event is happening TOMORROW! Come see us in the KY Career Center-Florence parking lot to… http://t.co/7fecz7fWsd 6 hours ago
- Steel Technologies, located in Carroll County, is holding virtual Open Interviews on Wednesday, Dec. 2nd! Click he… http://t.co/4MUHU01DGR 7 hours ago
- Holland Roofing is having a Virtual Hiring Event on December 9th that you do not want to miss! Register here:… http://t.co/Juj0Hm1OnU 3 days ago