Matthew was working when he came to the career center, but struggling to meet his financial needs. Through attending a Kentucky Career Center Orientation, he was connected with a Career Coach, who informed Matthew about an Apprenticeship program. Through grant funding available through the Career Connections program, Matthew was able to attend the NKY Pre-Apprenticeship program and successfully graduated from this program, with an additional certification in OSHA. Matthew was hired on at the Local Bricklayers Union, with a generous salary and benefits.
- Holland Roofing is having a Virtual Hiring Event on December 9th that you do not want to miss! Register here:… http://t.co/Juj0Hm1OnU 6 hours ago
- McLane is looking for teammates with perseverance, who will take the extra step for the customers, community, & com… http://t.co/o0FnVjUZbk 2 days ago
- Haga planes para asistir a nuestros Talleres de éxito en la búsqueda de empleo, que se celebrarán en diciembre y fe… http://t.co/aQNskNdRR5 2 days ago
- We would like to take this opportunity to wish ALL of our customers a happy and safe Thanksgiving. One thing remain… http://t.co/WHqbtlNjGJ 2 days ago
- Do you like operating forklifts & reach trucks? Are you self-motivated & like to keep busy? WS is looking for exper… http://t.co/wJgOjSgtkg 3 days ago