Matthew was working when he came to the career center, but struggling to meet his financial needs. Through attending a Kentucky Career Center Orientation, he was connected with a Career Coach, who informed Matthew about an Apprenticeship program. Through grant funding available through the Career Connections program, Matthew was able to attend the NKY Pre-Apprenticeship program and successfully graduated from this program, with an additional certification in OSHA. Matthew was hired on at the Local Bricklayers Union, with a generous salary and benefits.
- ATTENTION EMPLOYERS! You are invited to join our upcoming Discover KCC, a virtual orientation to the KY Career Cen… http://t.co/EoGtJROjzN 3 hours ago
- Lowe's is hiring! Visit them on either March 3rd or March 17th to learn more! #HiringEvent http://t.co/uSrnoEUbyQ 1 day ago
- 🧡💜 Thanks to Korey and Mary from @FedEx for joining us at The Owen County Public Library yesterday. We hope to garn… http://t.co/OeWeot1zvt 1 day ago
- Great opportunities at Crown Services, check it out below! ⬇ 📞 Call 859-371-7898 to discuss further. @CrownServices http://t.co/WVvmES4iIG 2 days ago
- 🎼🎸 Looking for a new career? The Guitar Center is hiring an Operations Manager for their Florence store. If you hav… http://t.co/WBQmdPo8Uz 2 days ago
- Do you have 3 yrs. of experience in manufacturing? Associate's Degree? Proficient in computer skills & able to read… http://t.co/unJW9EfBh9 3 days ago