Matthew was working when he came to the career center, but struggling to meet his financial needs. Through attending a Kentucky Career Center Orientation, he was connected with a Career Coach, who informed Matthew about an Apprenticeship program. Through grant funding available through the Career Connections program, Matthew was able to attend the NKY Pre-Apprenticeship program and successfully graduated from this program, with an additional certification in OSHA. Matthew was hired on at the Local Bricklayers Union, with a generous salary and benefits.
- ABM will be at our Career Center in Covington one week from today! Come see us to learn more about their open posi… http://t.co/CbXblQFt0f 3 hours ago
- Atrium is seeking a full-time Front Desk Supervisor to carry out smooth operating procedures, assist with recruiti… http://t.co/deJervYtnd 5 hours ago
- ASM Global has an excellent & immediate opening for an Operations Manager at BB&T Arena in Highland Heights, KY. Wa… http://t.co/pX3iHPLLHg 1 day ago
- We were excited to welcome our very first Commonwealth Coders cohort of participants/students for a Program Orienta… http://t.co/iuPT6eFR6F 1 day ago
- We have a great lineup of employers for our In Demand Career Days this week. Stop by our Covington location at 1324… http://t.co/CFKBPlS2dw 3 days ago
- Do you have at least 1 yr. of transportation management experience in the food distribution industry & knowledge ab… http://t.co/DaS5bDZg0P 3 days ago