Matthew was working when he came to the career center, but struggling to meet his financial needs. Through attending a Kentucky Career Center Orientation, he was connected with a Career Coach, who informed Matthew about an Apprenticeship program. Through grant funding available through the Career Connections program, Matthew was able to attend the NKY Pre-Apprenticeship program and successfully graduated from this program, with an additional certification in OSHA. Matthew was hired on at the Local Bricklayers Union, with a generous salary and benefits.
- Dana Incorporated is hiring! Starting wage is $17/hour. Check it out! #NowHiring http://t.co/b3TDqN5cX6 3 hours ago
- ‼️ Need a little assistance along your journey to success?? We’ve got you covered! OPEN TO ALL! Join us at our ne… http://t.co/aZzgbj9sC7 5 mins ago
- RT @brightoncenter : Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felony bet… 6 days ago
- Open INTERVIEWS at Steel Technologies (Ghent, KY) ⬇️⬇️⬇️ http://t.co/G6qlank20Y 6 days ago
- Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felon… http://t.co/crkkzcdFaV 1 week ago
- Frito-Lay is hiring! Simply scan the QR code or visit the website on the flyer to register for their hiring event!… http://t.co/um9XlkBPFf 1 week ago