Megan was having difficulties being a new mother and faced adversity related to the negative stigma of her past. Working with a Kentucky Career Center Youth Talent Development Specialist, she received career coaching and training. Megan earned her Dental Assistance Certification using WIOA training funds while also developing her skill set. Her new skills and high motivation allowed Megan to face new challenges to overcome significant barriers to achieve her goals. Megan looks forward to a long and successful career in the dental field and now works at a Pediatric Dental Office. She has been inspired to push forward, care for her child, and reach every goal despite whatever obstacles cross her path.
- Dana Incorporated is hiring! Starting wage is $17/hour. Check it out! #NowHiring http://t.co/b3TDqN5cX6 3 hours ago
- ‼️ Need a little assistance along your journey to success?? We’ve got you covered! OPEN TO ALL! Join us at our ne… http://t.co/aZzgbj9sC7 36 mins ago
- RT @brightoncenter : Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felony bet… 6 days ago
- Open INTERVIEWS at Steel Technologies (Ghent, KY) ⬇️⬇️⬇️ http://t.co/G6qlank20Y 6 days ago
- Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felon… http://t.co/crkkzcdFaV 7 days ago
- Frito-Lay is hiring! Simply scan the QR code or visit the website on the flyer to register for their hiring event!… http://t.co/um9XlkBPFf 1 week ago