Megan was having difficulties being a new mother and faced adversity related to the negative stigma of her past. Working with a Kentucky Career Center Youth Talent Development Specialist, she received career coaching and training. Megan earned her Dental Assistance Certification using WIOA training funds while also developing her skill set. Her new skills and high motivation allowed Megan to face new challenges to overcome significant barriers to achieve her goals. Megan looks forward to a long and successful career in the dental field and now works at a Pediatric Dental Office. She has been inspired to push forward, care for her child, and reach every goal despite whatever obstacles cross her path.
- Maxim is looking for 2 driven individuals who understand the importance of hard work, continuous development & dedi… http://t.co/l7slW4WoV7 4 months ago
- There's a lot happening next week at KY Career Center-NKY! On Monday alone, Wagstaff will be at KCC-Covington & Ar… http://t.co/KEQKx3xMY4 4 months ago
- Employers: mark your calendar! Coming in November, the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and NKY - Society of… http://t.co/MXExjPT14x 4 months ago
- 👷♂️Nucor is hiring! This position will be responsible for maintaining the facility electrical & control systems. D… http://t.co/QW4Lhu3bMz 4 months ago
- FedEx will be at our Career Center in Covington this Thursday! Make plans to stop by to see what awesome jobs they… http://t.co/k9N0CnGu06 4 months ago
- Do you have at least one 1 yr. of administrative experience? Are you customer service driven, detailed oriented, ha… http://t.co/orXdHGvDxX 4 months ago