Megan was having difficulties being a new mother and faced adversity related to the negative stigma of her past. Working with a Kentucky Career Center Youth Talent Development Specialist, she received career coaching and training. Megan earned her Dental Assistance Certification using WIOA training funds while also developing her skill set. Her new skills and high motivation allowed Megan to face new challenges to overcome significant barriers to achieve her goals. Megan looks forward to a long and successful career in the dental field and now works at a Pediatric Dental Office. She has been inspired to push forward, care for her child, and reach every goal despite whatever obstacles cross her path.
- Do you have 3 yrs. of experience in manufacturing? Associate's Degree? Proficient in computer skills & able to read… http://t.co/unJW9EfBh9 10 hours ago
- Join us at Owen County Public Library on February 25th (2:00-4:00) for a DRIVE-THRU HIRING EVENT with FedEx Ground!… http://t.co/J2ff18YqoZ 10 hours ago
- Castellini is hiring! They will be doing interviews, by APPOINTMENT, at our Career Center in Covington on March 9t… http://t.co/j6p2KU0pml 1 day ago
- McLane is hiring CDL Drivers. These positions offer very competitive pay! Learn more by attending their upcoming… http://t.co/bsutULrnG5 1 day ago
- ATTENTION EMPLOYERS! You are invited to join our upcoming Discover KCC, a virtual orientation to the KY Career Cen… http://t.co/F4dBnkJiN3 2 days ago
- Join us at Owen County Public Library on February 25th (2:00-4:00) for a DRIVE-THRU HIRING EVENT with FedEx Ground!… http://t.co/MLIIPBAA6I 5 days ago