Kelsie knew she needed to find a career, not just a better job to create a better life for her and her children. Just trying to stay afloat and continue to recover from addiction, she realized she needed more training and education to meet her goal. Kelsie put 100% of herself into successfully completing her training and earn her Associate’s degree in Business Administration from GCTC. While earning her Associates’ degree, Kelsie was employed at BCBG MaxAzria but then was laid off related to COVID-19. She has returned to BCBG MaxAzria part-time while still exploring full-time employment opportunities. Kelsie always maintained open lines of communication with her handful of different caseworkers. She stuck with school the entire time, while also working full time, and had no issues completing her assigned tasks to fulfill her goal of supporting her family.
- ABM will be at our Career Center in Covington one week from today! Come see us to learn more about their open posi… http://t.co/CbXblQFt0f 2 hours ago
- Atrium is seeking a full-time Front Desk Supervisor to carry out smooth operating procedures, assist with recruiti… http://t.co/deJervYtnd 4 hours ago
- ASM Global has an excellent & immediate opening for an Operations Manager at BB&T Arena in Highland Heights, KY. Wa… http://t.co/pX3iHPLLHg 1 day ago
- We were excited to welcome our very first Commonwealth Coders cohort of participants/students for a Program Orienta… http://t.co/iuPT6eFR6F 1 day ago
- We have a great lineup of employers for our In Demand Career Days this week. Stop by our Covington location at 1324… http://t.co/CFKBPlS2dw 3 days ago
- Do you have at least 1 yr. of transportation management experience in the food distribution industry & knowledge ab… http://t.co/DaS5bDZg0P 3 days ago