Kelsie knew she needed to find a career, not just a better job to create a better life for her and her children. Just trying to stay afloat and continue to recover from addiction, she realized she needed more training and education to meet her goal. Kelsie put 100% of herself into successfully completing her training and earn her Associate’s degree in Business Administration from GCTC. While earning her Associates’ degree, Kelsie was employed at BCBG MaxAzria but then was laid off related to COVID-19. She has returned to BCBG MaxAzria part-time while still exploring full-time employment opportunities. Kelsie always maintained open lines of communication with her handful of different caseworkers. She stuck with school the entire time, while also working full time, and had no issues completing her assigned tasks to fulfill her goal of supporting her family.
- Dana Incorporated is hiring! Starting wage is $17/hour. Check it out! #NowHiring http://t.co/b3TDqN5cX6 4 hours ago
- ‼️ Need a little assistance along your journey to success?? We’ve got you covered! OPEN TO ALL! Join us at our ne… http://t.co/aZzgbj9sC7 56 mins ago
- RT @brightoncenter : Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felony bet… 6 days ago
- Open INTERVIEWS at Steel Technologies (Ghent, KY) ⬇️⬇️⬇️ http://t.co/G6qlank20Y 6 days ago
- Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felon… http://t.co/crkkzcdFaV 7 days ago
- Frito-Lay is hiring! Simply scan the QR code or visit the website on the flyer to register for their hiring event!… http://t.co/um9XlkBPFf 1 week ago