Kelsie knew she needed to find a career, not just a better job to create a better life for her and her children. Just trying to stay afloat and continue to recover from addiction, she realized she needed more training and education to meet her goal. Kelsie put 100% of herself into successfully completing her training and earn her Associate’s degree in Business Administration from GCTC. While earning her Associates’ degree, Kelsie was employed at BCBG MaxAzria but then was laid off related to COVID-19. She has returned to BCBG MaxAzria part-time while still exploring full-time employment opportunities. Kelsie always maintained open lines of communication with her handful of different caseworkers. She stuck with school the entire time, while also working full time, and had no issues completing her assigned tasks to fulfill her goal of supporting her family.
- Do you have 3 yrs. of experience in manufacturing? Associate's Degree? Proficient in computer skills & able to read… http://t.co/unJW9EfBh9 10 hours ago
- Join us at Owen County Public Library on February 25th (2:00-4:00) for a DRIVE-THRU HIRING EVENT with FedEx Ground!… http://t.co/J2ff18YqoZ 10 hours ago
- Castellini is hiring! They will be doing interviews, by APPOINTMENT, at our Career Center in Covington on March 9t… http://t.co/j6p2KU0pml 1 day ago
- McLane is hiring CDL Drivers. These positions offer very competitive pay! Learn more by attending their upcoming… http://t.co/bsutULrnG5 1 day ago
- ATTENTION EMPLOYERS! You are invited to join our upcoming Discover KCC, a virtual orientation to the KY Career Cen… http://t.co/F4dBnkJiN3 2 days ago
- Join us at Owen County Public Library on February 25th (2:00-4:00) for a DRIVE-THRU HIRING EVENT with FedEx Ground!… http://t.co/MLIIPBAA6I 5 days ago