Kelsie knew she needed to find a career, not just a better job to create a better life for her and her children. Just trying to stay afloat and continue to recover from addiction, she realized she needed more training and education to meet her goal. Kelsie put 100% of herself into successfully completing her training and earn her Associate’s degree in Business Administration from GCTC. While earning her Associates’ degree, Kelsie was employed at BCBG MaxAzria but then was laid off related to COVID-19. She has returned to BCBG MaxAzria part-time while still exploring full-time employment opportunities. Kelsie always maintained open lines of communication with her handful of different caseworkers. She stuck with school the entire time, while also working full time, and had no issues completing her assigned tasks to fulfill her goal of supporting her family.
- Maxim is looking for 2 driven individuals who understand the importance of hard work, continuous development & dedi… http://t.co/l7slW4WoV7 4 months ago
- There's a lot happening next week at KY Career Center-NKY! On Monday alone, Wagstaff will be at KCC-Covington & Ar… http://t.co/KEQKx3xMY4 4 months ago
- Employers: mark your calendar! Coming in November, the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and NKY - Society of… http://t.co/MXExjPT14x 4 months ago
- 👷♂️Nucor is hiring! This position will be responsible for maintaining the facility electrical & control systems. D… http://t.co/QW4Lhu3bMz 4 months ago
- FedEx will be at our Career Center in Covington this Thursday! Make plans to stop by to see what awesome jobs they… http://t.co/k9N0CnGu06 4 months ago
- Do you have at least one 1 yr. of administrative experience? Are you customer service driven, detailed oriented, ha… http://t.co/orXdHGvDxX 4 months ago