Lance experienced a layoff after more than 15 years of working in an office environment. He came to the career center and accessed the Career Connections program, including the Job Search Solutions workshop and career coaching. Through that program, Lance was able to obtain an HR Management certification at a local university. Upon completion of that certification, Lance accepted an HR Administrator position at a local Law Firm; he was promoted to a new position shortly after!
- http://t.co/4INToHQMDK 4 hours ago
- 👷♂️👨🏻🔧👨🏽🌾 Do you enjoy working with your hands & creating masterpieces? If so, @RiverCityNsy is looking to add t… http://t.co/cvfYZ8PFbF 10 hours ago
- RT @brightoncenter : We are excited to announce some promotions at Brighton Center! We know all three of you will do amazing work in your ne… 10 hours ago
- Castellini is hiring! They will be doing interviews, by APPOINTMENT, at our Career Center in Covington on March 9t… http://t.co/7rUNbHw7Fp 15 hours ago
- Domino's Supply Chain Center is now hiring Drivers, Sanitation Team Members, Production and Warehouse Team Members… http://t.co/GdrPbv1I5M 17 hours ago
- Did you know that March 7-13 is "Women in Construction" week"? Enzweiler Building Institute is hosting an Open Hou… http://t.co/SSw8f1MAbJ 2 days ago