Recently, Barbara Stewart, Director of the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board, was a panelist at the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce monthly Eggs N’ Issues focused on the new initiative, GROW NKY. Rhonda Whitaker, Government & Community Relations Director for Duke Energy Kentucky, Chamber Board Chair and panel moderator, initiative overview detailed how GROW NKY will examine regional high demand sectors to determine their workforce issues and needed changes to the local talent pipeline. The panel of regional workforce experts emphasized the importance of internships and apprenticeships, professional skills training for job seekers, and employers looking beyond high school and college students for their workforces. The panel also responded to audience questions including how to solve the absence of skilled job seekers in the local workforce pipeline.
- Dana Incorporated is hiring! Starting wage is $17/hour. Check it out! #NowHiring http://t.co/b3TDqN5cX6 2 hours ago
- ‼️ Need a little assistance along your journey to success?? We’ve got you covered! OPEN TO ALL! Join us at our ne… http://t.co/aZzgbj9sC7 39 mins ago
- RT @brightoncenter : Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felony bet… 6 days ago
- Open INTERVIEWS at Steel Technologies (Ghent, KY) ⬇️⬇️⬇️ http://t.co/G6qlank20Y 6 days ago
- Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felon… http://t.co/crkkzcdFaV 1 week ago
- Frito-Lay is hiring! Simply scan the QR code or visit the website on the flyer to register for their hiring event!… http://t.co/um9XlkBPFf 1 week ago