Recently, Barbara Stewart, Director of the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board, was a panelist at the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce monthly Eggs N’ Issues focused on the new initiative, GROW NKY. Rhonda Whitaker, Government & Community Relations Director for Duke Energy Kentucky, Chamber Board Chair and panel moderator, initiative overview detailed how GROW NKY will examine regional high demand sectors to determine their workforce issues and needed changes to the local talent pipeline. The panel of regional workforce experts emphasized the importance of internships and apprenticeships, professional skills training for job seekers, and employers looking beyond high school and college students for their workforces. The panel also responded to audience questions including how to solve the absence of skilled job seekers in the local workforce pipeline.
- Klosterman is hiring and is offering very competitive wages! Check out their job openings by attending their hirin… http://t.co/Sbnsr0vY8U 8 hours ago
- Novolex is hiring and will be doing Scheduled Interviews at our KY Career Center in Williamstown on March 16th (11:… http://t.co/CdLBOIYmJE 2 days ago
- Lexi took advantage of our “Proudly Professional” Closet at our Carrollton Kentucky Career Center today. Stop by an… http://t.co/hmlVop8eUJ 2 days ago
- Our next KY Essential Skills Certification (KESC) workshop is coming up! This workshop is perfect for anyone seeki… http://t.co/MuRHEcK7Md 3 days ago
- http://t.co/4INToHQMDK 3 days ago
- 👷♂️👨🏻🔧👨🏽🌾 Do you enjoy working with your hands & creating masterpieces? If so, @RiverCityNsy is looking to add t… http://t.co/cvfYZ8PFbF 3 days ago