Recently, Barbara Stewart, Director of the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board, was a panelist at the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce monthly Eggs N’ Issues focused on the new initiative, GROW NKY. Rhonda Whitaker, Government & Community Relations Director for Duke Energy Kentucky, Chamber Board Chair and panel moderator, initiative overview detailed how GROW NKY will examine regional high demand sectors to determine their workforce issues and needed changes to the local talent pipeline. The panel of regional workforce experts emphasized the importance of internships and apprenticeships, professional skills training for job seekers, and employers looking beyond high school and college students for their workforces. The panel also responded to audience questions including how to solve the absence of skilled job seekers in the local workforce pipeline.
- Maxim is looking for 2 driven individuals who understand the importance of hard work, continuous development & dedi… http://t.co/l7slW4WoV7 4 months ago
- There's a lot happening next week at KY Career Center-NKY! On Monday alone, Wagstaff will be at KCC-Covington & Ar… http://t.co/KEQKx3xMY4 4 months ago
- Employers: mark your calendar! Coming in November, the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and NKY - Society of… http://t.co/MXExjPT14x 4 months ago
- 👷♂️Nucor is hiring! This position will be responsible for maintaining the facility electrical & control systems. D… http://t.co/QW4Lhu3bMz 4 months ago
- FedEx will be at our Career Center in Covington this Thursday! Make plans to stop by to see what awesome jobs they… http://t.co/k9N0CnGu06 4 months ago
- Do you have at least one 1 yr. of administrative experience? Are you customer service driven, detailed oriented, ha… http://t.co/orXdHGvDxX 4 months ago