When the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board (NKWIB) relocated the Covington Career Center in 2015, the new location allowed for better delivery of quality workforce development services. The relocation transformed a deteriorating building into a 29,000/sf state-of-the-art, high-impact community project while adding four new onsite partners and consolidating seven existing programs based at five separate locations. The new Career Center allowed Employers and Job Seekers to receive expanded centralized career services from local and state partners. Our local partners were Brighton Center Inc., Goodwill Industries, Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission (NKCAC), Northern Kentucky Area Development District (NKADD) and Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky (TANK). State partners included Adult Education/Skills U, Gateway Community and Technical College (GCTC), Office of Employment and Training (OET), Office for the Blind, and the Office for Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR). Recently, the Career Center has reached out and formed additional partnerships with the Council of Three Rivers, Kenton County Public Library, Job Corps, and Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services. To find out more information about Career Center programs and services, visit nkcareercenter.org or contact Katie Jo Kirkpatrick (email@example.com).
- Dana Incorporated is hiring! Starting wage is $17/hour. Check it out! #NowHiring http://t.co/b3TDqN5cX6 3 hours ago
- ‼️ Need a little assistance along your journey to success?? We’ve got you covered! OPEN TO ALL! Join us at our ne… http://t.co/aZzgbj9sC7 41 mins ago
- RT @brightoncenter : Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felony bet… 6 days ago
- Open INTERVIEWS at Steel Technologies (Ghent, KY) ⬇️⬇️⬇️ http://t.co/G6qlank20Y 6 days ago
- Do you have a felony in your background that has been holding you back from employment? Did you receive this felon… http://t.co/crkkzcdFaV 7 days ago
- Frito-Lay is hiring! Simply scan the QR code or visit the website on the flyer to register for their hiring event!… http://t.co/um9XlkBPFf 1 week ago