Regional Workforce Strategies Coordinator
Welcome Businesses + Employers!
Are you in need of talent recruitment assistance, employee retention support, employee training, or other workforce services? Business Services Representatives are available to provide personalized assistance to you!
- Talent recruitment assistance
- Industry specialized Business Services Reps
- Candidate pre-screening, assessment and hiring support
- Usage of onsite conference / interview rooms
- Coordination of job fairs and hiring events
- Direct access to Focus Talent employer portal
- Assistance with employee hiring/tax incentives
- Labor market and unemployment resources
- Employee accommodation and technology support
- Connection to OJT and incumbent worker training
- Spacious and convenient Innovation Center to host employee training, virtual company tours, and hiring events
- Youth and young adult internships
- Focus Talent is Kentucky’s online job posting portal available at no cost to managers and HR professionals. Through this portal, the knowledge, skills, and abilities of candidates are matched to employer-specified criteria. Business Services Reps are available to assist with starting and/or managing your Focus Talent profile. Focus Talent technical support is available Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30 (EST) at (502) 564-0871. Click here to get started with Focus Talent.
Testimonials From Our Business Customers
Castellini Group of companies has used Kentucky Career Center services multiple times including hosting open interviews on-site at Kentucky Career Center, participating in large job fairs and sponsoring several KCC events. We are grateful for the service and support we receive through Kentucky Career Center to meet our hiring needs. We look forward to continuing to partner in the future.
The Kentucky Career Center & Rapid Response Unit were extremely helpful to our exiting employees as our company relocated its Erlanger, KY operations to other locations. The information they provided regarding the unemployment process, various educational opportunities, and mortgage relief program was definitely useful, and much appreciated.
Are you a company seeking help with a difficult staffing challenge? Or perhaps you are a Job Seeker looking for that next great opportunity? You need not look further than the Kentucky Career Center. From an employer’s perspective, KCC’s Business Services staff has assisted our company with multiple Job Fairs — enabling us to hire solid employees to help grow our company. This is a great partnership that we have come to rely on — no disappointment here!