Workforce Investment Board
- Management of the local Kentucky Career Center efforts, including selection of operator(s) and providers
- Maintenance of a performance driven system for documenting accomplishment of standards
- Selection of youth service providers, Identification of eligible providers of training services
- Provide oversight of budget status, audits, contract status
Northern Kentucky WIB Leadership
Andrew Aiello , Chair | Workforce Investment Board
Northern Kentucky WIB Vision Statement
The Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board will drive innovative workforce development that meets the changing needs of employers and our labor force, resulting in the enhancement of economic development for our region.
Northern Kentucky WIB Mission Statement
The high impact Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board drives policy, direction, and funding oversight for the local workforce investment system. The local workforce investment system promotes:
- Meeting current and future employment needs
- Connecting education and training to employment
- Supporting economic development
Northern Kentucky WIB Value Statements
Customer Focus: We respond to employer and individuals needs with exceptional customer service.
Self-Sufficiency: We promote customer self-sufficiency as critical to achieving a vital and thriving community.
Innovation: We step beyond traditional thinking by using creativity to develop policy and direction.
Continuous Improvement: We foster a culture of continuous improvement through regular evaluations of programs and activities using measurable goals and targets.
Integrity: We act honestly, ethically, and fairly.
Collaboration: We value the strengths of our community partners and collaborate to ensure effective and efficient service delivery.
Northern Kentucky WIB Meeting Dates
To view view the WIB and Committee meeting schedule, visit- http://www.nkadd.org/nkwib