To access the following services, contact us or visit a Kentucky Career Center today.
Career Coaching and Support
- One-On-One Career Counseling
- Mock Interviewing
- Job Search Success Workshops and Networking Groups
- Career exploration and marketability assessment
Train for a High-Demand Career
- Connect to Local Training Programs for Jobs in High-Demand
- Receive Grant Funding Towards Tuition Costs (some restrictions apply)
- Obtain an Associates, Bachelors, Masters, Certification, or Other Credential
- Become more Marketable to Potential Employers
- Kentucky Eligible Training Provider List
Employment Services and Job Search Assistance
- Job referrals to open positions in the region
- Employment resources
- Job search assistance – search for open jobs!
National Career Readiness Certificate and Skill Assessment Services
- Onsite preparation and/or testing for the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)
- Provision of the National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)
- Individualized, professional resume assistance (appointments available)
- Online Employment applications
- Cover letters
Senior Community Service Employment Project
- Job training and placement services to individuals 55 and older
Specialized Services for Individuals with Disabilities
- Job training, placement, and retention assistance
- Workplace accommodations
Unemployment Insurance Assistance
- Information and assistance with filing or maintaining an Unemployment Insurance claim.
- Eligibility reviews (Florence, Covington, and Carrollton locations)
- Click here to file an Unemployment Insurance Claim
- Assistance with accessing Veterans’ benefits, training, and other employment resources for our Veteran Heroes.
Workshops, Classes and Seminars
- "Job Search Success" career transition and preparation workshops
- "Green Light Group"- networking and support group for job seekers
- "Y.E.S.!" (Your Employment Success) performance skills and job retention workshops
- Credit counseling and budgetary education
- Income tax preparation
- Foreclosure prevention
- Education, training, internship opportunities, and job placement assistance to individuals between ages 16-24. Call 859.980.1960 or 859.980.1965 for more information.